Top 10 Movies
Before I had an abundance of books, I used movies to escape and my childhood was mostly spent popping in an VHS tape into the machine and sitting back and allowing my mind to be immersed into this amazing world being presented to me.
- Tammy and the Bachelor (Leslie Neilson and Debbie Reynolds. Sigh. I even have the song Tammy in my iPod).
- Romancing the Stone (I doubt there’d be many romance writers who wouldn’t have this listed).
- Safe Haven (My favourite Nicholas Sparks adaptation, though the Notebook is a close second).
- The Mummy (I just love this one)
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (I know this wasn’t well received by IJ fans but I freaking love it).
- She’s the Man (Channing Tatum – need I write more?)
- Burlesque (Mainly for the songs).
- Where The Heart Is (absolutely love this film. The secondary characters really brought it together).
- Practical Magic (Sandra and Nicole rocked this and Aidan is easy on the eyes).
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth (I don’t know what it is about this movie but I love it).
Want to join along? Simply follow the below weekly topics and tag #LifeBooksWriting
Keep in touch with me via the below links: